VISION: Our vision is a caring and vibrant Snohomish and King County community where poor and low income groups are able to access basic human services.
MISSION: Our mission is to support and strengthen the capabilities of poor and low income groups in Snohomish and King County so that they are able to access basic human services.
VALUES: Our values are;
- Accountability: Hohmann Community Services Initiative sets high goals in our work. We are committed to improving the quality of everything we do for the poor and low income communities. We feature and recognize excellence in community access to essential human services, and take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to supporters, partners and, most of all, the community.
- Embrace Diversity: We believe that “No community member should be left behind”.
- Personal Integrity: We always act in the best interest of Hohmann Community Services Initiative, and aspire to live the highest standards of personal honesty and behavior; We never compromise our reputation and always act in the best interest of the community.
- Demonstrate Care: Hohmann Community Services Initiative cares about how communities live a thriving fulfilling life. We demonstrate this through “best practice programming” that promotes evidence-based, replicable breakthrough solutions to problems facing access to basic human services to even the “hidden” communities.
- Collaboration: We strongly believe in achieving results through collaboration and partnerships with like- minded organizations. We take great pride in the collaboration that brings positive change in our work of supporting and strengthening the poor and low income community groups so that they access essential human services.
- Global perspective: The program embraces new ideas and positive change, and takes disciplined risks to develop sustainable solutions for and with communities